The e-Xtreme Sprayer is Your Electric Solution for Spraying Protective Coatings
- Operates on a more reliable, convenient and available electric power source
- Improves jobsite inefficiencies associated with compressors
- If your compressor goes down, you no longer have to stop production
- Electronic technology eliminates pulsation and motor icing
The e-Xtreme makes your jobs run smoothly – every time!
Position. Scan. Blast. It’s that easy!
Clemco has partnered with SABRE to build the ALPHA 1
- Autonomous system that does not need to be programmed
- Six-degrees-of-freedom (6DOF) robotic arm
- 3D sensor that can scan, map, and blast complex environments
- Removes the human operator from the work space
Clemco blast cabinets are now more affordable than ever! Their new line of ZERO Economy Blast Cabinets are perfect for light use in auto shops, art studios, maintenance departments as well as in machine shops, and other industrial applications.
Manufactured in the USA from rugged laser-cut 14-gauge steel, these free-standing cabinets hold larger parts than any bench top-model. Continue reading
For a limited time, purchase a blast hood and receive a free COME AND TAKE IT blast nozzle t-shirt! Offer valid while supplies last.
Shirt(s) will ship separately from order with attention to the buyer.
Upgrade your coating shop’s equipment. Check out our full line of painter’s respirators. All models featured below are available for purchase on our website. Click on a model for pricing and more information!
If you have a Bullard or RPB hood, their Air Supplied Respirators may be used with the breathing air line and filter you already have!
Air Supplied Loose-Fitting Respirators
Air Supplied Full-Face Respirators