BNP 220 Pressure
BNP blast cabinets deliver efficient, affordable media blasting to clean, peen, deburr, or finish parts. The BNP 220's larger enclosure (50 by 39 by 43 inches tall) accepts powered turntables, ZERO's A-300 Automation Kit, and other Option Plus modifications. Shown with dry filter dust collector. Also available with an optional reverse-pulse dust collector.
For tough cleaning jobs, pressure blasting delivers higher abrasive velocity for greater impact intensity, compared to suction blasting, and can increase your production rate by as much as 300 percent.
BNP 220 Pressure Cabinets Feature:
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Ceiling-mounted, two-tube fluorescent light fixture with abrasive resistant Lexan® cover for extraordinary visibility.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door is opened. (Conforms to US regulations.)
- Adjustable, heavy-duty chromed latches seal doors tight through years of service.
- High efficiency, 2.0 cubic foot capacity, ASME coded pressure vessel, fitted with 1" ID piping, industrial-quality blast hose and couplings, and cabinet integrated controls.
- Unique Air Logic system (pilot actuated) to maximize air flow to the blast gun.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors, with industrial quality lift-off hinges.
- 14-gauge steel all-welded construction, with precisely formed bends, forms a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes in minutes.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashings, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials
- Clean release agents and material buildup from molds