This four-bladed vaneaxial fan is called a Jet Fan because a highvelocity jet of compressed air is ejected from the trailing edge of the blade, as shown in the diagram. This results in the forward rotation of the fan wheel just like a jet plane is pushed forward by the high-velocity jet ejected from the rear of the jet engine.
- Use for general ventilation in any location where compressed air is available. Use as blower or exhauster.
- Suited for ventilation of tanks, process vessels, or other confined areas for the removal of hazardous fumes or contaminated air from welding, sandblasting and other operations.
- Rated operating pressure 40-110 PSI.
- Design allows for lower RPMs while still moving more air.
- Bearings are packed with a hi-tech synthetic lubricant for longer life.
- Propeller precision balanced by removing material from end of blades.
- Use as blower or exhauster.
- Electro polished stainless steel fan guard.
- Heat treated to T6 aircraft aluminum specifications.
- Super-duty, high quality, high pressure air seal for longer service.
- Heaviest-duty fan in the industry.
- Hi-tech four blade design.
- Guide vanes to eliminating turbulence which smooths air flow and increases effeciency.
- Fan design by one of the foremost fan engineers in the world.