The PosiTest DFT Coating Thickness Gage measures coatings on ALL metals. It is the economical choice that retains the uncompromising quality of DeFelsko coating thickness and inspection instruments.
- PosiTest DFT Ferrous: measures non-magnetic coatings on steel.
- PosiTest DFT Combo: measures both non-magnetic coatings on steel AND non-conductive coatings on aluminum, brass, etc. Automatically recognizes the substrate and takes a measurement.
- Powder Coaters
- Paint Applicators
- Coating Inspectors
- Painting Contractors
- Automotive Refinishers, Resellers, Dealerships & Inspectors.
- And more...
- Fast, repeatable measurements
- No calibration required for most applications
- ZERO feature for rough or curved surfaces
- Flip Display for right-side-up viewing in any position.
- Built-in wrist strap
- Handy gauge RESET feature when no zero reference is available
- Strong, wear resistant, ruby-tipped probe
- Audible and visible measurement indication
- V-groove in probe for positioning on cylindrical parts
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Basic instructions on the back of each gage
- Each gauge Includes Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST
- 2-Year Warranty on gage and probe.
Gauge Comes Complete with:
- built-in probe
- wrist strap
- plastic shims
- hard shell storage case
- AAA battery
- certificate of calibration traceable to NIST.
- two (2) year warranty.
- Measurement Range: 0-40 mils or 0-1000µm
- Accuracy: ±(0.1 mils + 3%) or ±(2µm + 3%)
- Size: 4 x 1.5 x 0.9 in. or 100 x 38 x 23 mm
- Weight: 2.5 oz or 70 g