The new Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge sets new standards making measuring dry film thickness faster, reliable and accurate; helping you to become more efficient.
The Elcometer 456 is available in four different models: E, B, S and T. Each gauge provides the user with increasing functionality - from the entry level Elcometer 456 E, to the top of the range Elcometer 456 T, with memory, alpha-numeric batching and Bluetooth® communication.
Integral coating thickness gauges are ideal for single handed operation as the wide footprint of the Bigfoot™ internal probe provides greater stability during measurement - allowing for consistent, repeatable and accurate results.
Key Features of the Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge include:
- Large buttons ideal for gloved hands
- Easy to use menus in multiple languages
- High contrast colour LCD with auto rotate
- High and low reading limit indicators
- Factory calibrated for immediate use
- Measurement Capability to ±1%
- Conforms to national & international standards
- Temperature stable measurements
- Increased reading resolution for thin coatings
- Measures accurately on smooth, rough, thin and curved surfaces
- Repeatable and reproducible
- 2 year gauge warranty
- Supplied with fully traceable test certificates
- Batch date and time stamp facility
- Sealed, heavy duty and impact resistant
- Dust and waterproof equivalent to IP64
- Scratch and solvent resistant display
- Durable gauge and probe construction
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- Fast reading rate of 70+ per minute
- Multiple calibration memories
- Alpha numeric batch identification
- User selectable calibration methods
- Compatible with all Elcometer software including ElcoMaster 2.0
- Wide range of interchangeable probes
- USB and Bluetooth™ data output
- Stores up to 150,000 readings in 2,500 batches
- Measures up to 30mm (1200mils) of coating on metal substrates
The new ElcoMaster 2.0 is a fast, easy to use software solution for all your reporting requirements.