Green Diamond is a mineral slag that has sharp cutting edges, well graded and very clean, while providing superior cleaning rates, and a containment free surface for superior coating adhesion.
Free Silica Content
- Green Diamond Contains 0% Free Silica
- GD2 (8/16 mesh) for marine and utility cleaning
- GD3 (16/36 mesh) for all purpose blasting
- GD4 (20/50 mesh) for new steel blasting
- GD6 (30/50) for general cleaning
- 50# bags
- 100# bags
- 3000# bulk bags
- 25 ton bulk loads
||1.5 - 2.0 mils
||2.0 - 2.6 mils
||2.5 - 3.0 mils
||3.5 - 4.5 mils
|All values above based on mild steel blasting at 90-100 psig at the nozzle.
Green Diamond/Copper Slag Comparison
- 1 TON of Copper Slag is 140 lbs per cubic ft (40% Less Material)
- 1 TON of Green Diamond is 100 lbs per cubic ft (40% More Material)
Looking for Green Diamond Divot Sand? See the divot sand page here.
Green Diamond vs. Coal Slag
Green Diamond vs. Copper Slag
Green Diamond vs. Crushed Glass
Green Diamond vs. Garnet