Clemco WETBLAST FLEX
Our all-in-one WETBLAST FLEX™ system gives you convenience you don’t get from traditional slurry systems. Its design and simplified set up and operation make for easier end-of-shift shutdown. By mixing the abrasive and water after it leaves the blast machine, you never have to empty a machine of a messy water/abrasive mix.
Flexible set up options allow you to position the water Flexible injector either at the base of the blast machine or at the nozzle – your choice. With the injector at the nozzle, you can adjust the water/abrasive mix at any time.
You can dry-blast with the FLEX, simply remove the injector adapter mounted at the base of the machine, and turn off air to the pump.
- SKID MOUNTED—All in one convenient design with fork lift pockets and lifting eyes.
- WATER SOURCE—Use the on board water tank or connect the system to a municipal water source
- ABRASIVE CUT OFF SWITCH—With injector and ACS at the nozzle, you can control wash down and surface blow off without a trip to the blast machine.
- NO POT TENDER NEEDED—With the injector adaptor and ACS mounted at the nozzle, there’s no need for a pot tender.
FLEX Base Unit
- 6 ft³ Blast Machine with Pneumatic Remotes and 50 ft Control Line
- 120 Gallon Water Tank
- Wetblast InjectorTM Pump Module
- Base-Mount Wetblast InjectorTM
- Standard Wetblast InjectorTM with 50' Hose
- Abrasive Cut-Off Switch
- Blast Machine Screen & Cover
- 1 ½" Pressure Regulator & Air Filter
- Base Unit (details above)
- 50' Coupled Supa Hose
- #8 Long-Venturi Nozzle
- Apollo 600 HP DLX
- Clem-Cool Air Conditioner
- 50' Respirator Hose
- CPF-20 (installed on skid)
- Nominal Spares