LS Series Solvent Recovery Systems
Profitability is measured in many ways. Looking toward the future of your business is as important as having an environment in which to do business. Finish Thompson saw this many years ago when we produced our first solvent recovery system, reducing environmental risks while increasing profitability.
- Fast payback - recycle a gallon of solvent for about 10¢/gallon.
- Dramatically reduces new solvent purchases
- Reduces liability associated with hazardous waste disposal
- Achieves a 99.9% solvent purity
- Minimal operator involvement - Turn it on and return when it is finished.
- Easy to operate and virtually maintenance free
- Environmentally friendly - recycling is good for the environment
How it Works
- Insert a Stilbag liner into the distillation tank
- Fill the bag with waste solvent and close the lid.
- Turn the unit on. The waste solvent is heated until it turns to vapor.
- Vapors cool and condense into clean, reusable solvent.
- Clean solvent is ready for reuse.
- The Stilbag containing the residue from the process is removed.
Economics of Onsite Solvent Recycling
Solvent Distillation Equipment Technical Flyer
LS Series Options Technical Flyer
Selector Guide Technical Flyer