Breco Blast Rooms
Custom built to your specifications!
- Roof and Wall Panels are fabricated of 10 ga steel.Â They areÂ cut out by a CNC plasma torch table, so that precision is a certainty.
- Optional Crane/Monorail Slot allows the booth to be loaded by an overhead source. These slots have rubberÂ and nylon bristle brush seals to keep grit/dust from escaping.
- Seam Caps, in the "Atlanta T" form, are forged out of aluminum.Â They are mountedÂ at each panel junctionÂ so that no grit or dust can escape.
- Bifold Doors are used on 16 ft and wider openenings. These doors are fabricated of a 2" tubing frame, doubleÂ walled withÂ 10 ga skins.
- Roll-Up DoorsÂ are made out of 1/4" thick corded rubber and are equipped with high and low level sensors for automatic shut-off. These doors also are equipped with a shaft mounted gearbox.
- Light Housings are constructedÂ from 10ga steel, these housings areÂ convenient for changing light tubes and for protection.Â Our roomsÂ provide plenty of lighting. Light fixtures consist of four T-8Â bulbs, covered with 1/4" thick lexan and housed in our BRECO exclusive light housings.