Air Receiver Tanks & Pressure Vessels
- Helps maintain a constant, stable pressure for your air system and stores a large volume of air.
- Provides an area to accumulate and drain moisture.
- Eliminates pulsation of air set up in the compression process.
- For use with the shop air supply.
- Helps to prevent pressure drops in auto painting air supply.
- Helps maintain pressure while blasting.
Horizontal and Vertical Air Receiver Tanks. 200 psi Working Pressure. Sizes up to 5,000 gallon (400, 500, 660, 1,060, 1,550, 2,200, 2,560, 3,000, 3,800 & 5,000 gallon). Tanks at and above 1,550 gallons have a working pressure of 165 psi.